Saturday 29 September 2007

First blog!!!!!!





Well here it is. My first post!

A great way to share my journals, favourite moments from recent shoots, slide shows (once I've worked out how to upload them!) and just a better way of getting to know me.

It's also a good place for me to put stuff up until the shiny new website is up in the new year. It's looking' very cool so far and I can't wait to get it out there.

I have a passion for wedding photography and 'catching the moment'. Something that isn't just nice to look at but something that provokes a thought, a feeling, a smile or even a tear!

It's a HUGE privilege to be involved in any wedding day. The months of excitement and preparation that's put into it all can fly by all too fast on the day! it can be very rewarding to present the detail, the love, fun and tears of the day in a storybook or slide show. Something that, in years to come, will always take you back to that day.

Besides, it great fun! (but don't tell anyone)

Craig

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant Craig. I'm so proud of you for chasing the dream.

And your intro really says it all. Your photographs are able to catch the moment in a way that others are rarely able to do. Of course, I know that this talent comes so naturally to you because you're such a big romantic yourself!

L xo

Anonymous said...

CRAIG,

THIS IS TRULY FAB! I'M SO EXCITED AND JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BIG DAY!!

THE PHOTOS ON THE BLOG ARE GREAT AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT GEMS YOU COME OUT WITH ON THE DAY!

YOU ARE A TRUE TALENT ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CAREER AND THE FUTURE

KERRY X